May 3, 4 & 5th, 2013
10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. every day
The 2013 Strictly Boaters Boat Show
South Jersey Marina
• Continues to target the serious boating enthusiast
• Will continue to provide boat buyers with a VIP experience
• Is still a true in-water boat show, in that sea trials are enabled and encouraged.
• Provides a low cost alternative to other so-called in-water boat shows
• Showcases every aspect of our regional boating industry including manufacturers, dealers, and recreational boating suppliers
• Is hosted by South Jersey Marina, situated right at the entrance to historic Cape May.
Mark your 2013 calendars, May 3, 4, & 5
Call 609-898-9500 and request your show kit
Or, go on line: www.StrictlyBoaters.com and download the show kit
Complete the application and reserve your slip space or exhibit space
Customize your display and, most importantly, invite your customers
Remember, “Strictly Boaters” is all about selling boats and boating. Although open to all, this is not an event that seeks to attract the non-boating public who want to spend a day “looking at the pretty boats.” Rather it has been designed as a selling venue where potential customers in this region can see what is available, make comparisons, get updated information and buy that new boat for the upcoming season.
Admission to Strictly Boaters is still FREE for Sea Tow members and other bona fide boaters. Click on: www.SeaTowCapeMay.com for membership information.
Why not make it a weekend? Come for the boat show and stay for weekend. Click on: www.CapeMayChamber.com for accommodations & dining information.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to call or email:
Strictly Boaters Boat Show